[ubuntu-us-mi] remote support

Arnaud Soyez weboide at codealpha.net
Wed Jun 24 18:06:01 BST 2009

Also if you are familiar with terminal/ssh, you can install
openssh-server.

Make sure that:
 - you have an admin user on the remote machine
 - you configure the ssh server to allow only the above user to log-in
   through ssh (AllowUsers I think, in /etc/ssh/sshd_config)
 - as previously said, you open a port on the router.

And I confirm that it's really hot today...

--
~ Arnaud Soyez
[GPG] BD1D82F4 (keyserver.ubuntu.com)