[ubuntu-us-mi] meeting space (was RE: Flyer for Official Ubuntu Books)

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Fri Aug 21 15:39:23 BST 2009

<quoting name="Kevin Hawkins" date="2009-08-21" time="10:03:19 -0400">

> Dang, I'll be out of town.

Will you still be out of town now that it is October 2nd/3rd instead of
Sept? :)  (see other email)

> In addition to the Ann Arbor District Library's meeting space, the Hatcher
> Graduate Library at U-M also has very space that's available for free
> under certain circumstances:

I actually wasn't aware that someone like me could get the Gallery room
in the Grad Library.

The only thing I have hesitation with at the Grad Library is wifi access
for everyone attending. But, it is definitely on my list of places to
check.

Note: Jay Wren from SRT Solutions has offered space there. So we can
weigh the relative pros/cons and make a choice relatively quickly, I bet.

Thanks for the info, Kevin.

Greg