[ubuntu-us-mi] meeting space (was RE: Flyer for Official Ubuntu Books)

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri Aug 21 15:48:29 BST 2009

> Will you still be out of town now that it is October 2nd/3rd instead of
> Sept? :)  (see other email)

I'll be in town then, though there's a chance I'll have guests that weekend.

> I actually wasn't aware that someone like me could get the Gallery room
> in the Grad Library.
>
> The only thing I have hesitation with at the Grad Library is wifi access
> for everyone attending. But, it is definitely on my list of places to
> check.

I'm told that the MCommunity system will make granting of temporary
wireless access to guests easier than it has been in the past.  I'm
organizing a conference in the Gallery in mid-November, and Gary Munce at
DSS tells me the new easy wireless access for attendees will be in place
by then.

--K.