[ubuntu-us-mi] meeting space (was RE: Flyer for Official Ubuntu Books)

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri Aug 21 15:03:19 BST 2009

Dang, I'll be out of town.

In addition to the Ann Arbor District Library's meeting space, the Hatcher
Graduate Library at U-M also has very space that's available for free
under certain circumstances:

http://www.lib.umich.edu/mlibrarys-gallery-room-100

See the links on the left (in the blue column) for more information.

--Kevin