Linux Against Poverty: Any interest in doing something like this around here?

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Thu Jul 30 03:45:25 BST 2009

Wow, this topic has gained alot of momentum today! I like all the ideas
and volunteers that have come out so far. So in response to Craig's
posting feel free to start this as a project under the Ubuntu Maryland
Wiki as I haven't seen any disenting comments.

As with any good project we need a good leader. As Nate kicked off this
discussion he has volunteered to take point on this project for us.

I'm going to leave the direction to Nate and allow him to make requests
for the next steps. When we spoke a little bit ago he was open to
someone getting a wiki page started. So I did just that and added a
project to the Ubuntu Maryland wiki page[1] and a basic page[2] to get
started from. Feel free to run with it as you see fit!

Chuck

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam/Projects
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam/Projects/ComputerDonations

--