Linux Against Poverty: Any interest in doing something like this around here?

Nate omegamormegil at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:34:44 BST 2009

Thanks to everyone who wants to help!

I've added a table on this wiki page where you can sign up and indicate what
you'd like to help with.  If you want to help in an area that isn't listed,
feel free to add it.  If you don't want to edit the wiki yourself, you can
also email me directly and I'll do it for you.

Any more ideas or suggestions are more than welcome.  It would probably be a
good idea to add another section to the wiki page where we can list some of
the ideas that were brought up yesterday, as well as anyone who is
interested in getting these computers once they are ready.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarylandTeam/Projects/ComputerDonations

Nate (Omegamormegil)