[ubuntu-us-ma] One of the More Interesting Open Source Softwares I've Tried

Dave Hunt ka1cey at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:19:14 UTC 2011

Hi,

Audacity is a fine multi-track audio recorder/editor.  I wasn't aware of
using it for capturing streams; may have to try that and suggest it to
other blind ubuntans.  If you'd prefer to install Audacity the Debian
way, you'll find it in the Ubuntu apt repositories; just look with
synaptic, or whatever.

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt