[ubuntu-us-ma] Marketing

Drascus enchantedvisionsband at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 18:36:37 GMT 2010

I have helped plenty of people who made the switch and loved it. What
these people really need is support someone willing to help them through
the transition and teach them what programs can replace the
functionality of their old OS. and who can also teach them all the new
features they would love if they only knew they existed. That is what I
try to do one person at a time. usually I find better results with
people I spend a little more time on. It cuts down on the volume of
people I help transition but it creates long time users rather then
people who will just give up.

Mike C.