[ubuntu-us-ma] Marketing

jay at lentecs.com jay at lentecs.com
Tue Jan 26 15:21:36 GMT 2010

First thing I think would be compiling a lits of good locations along with the rules of that location, and contacts if needed.  I know umass boston has a lot of places to post fliers, but they have to be aproved and stamped.  There is also a time frame involved, two weeks if memory serves.  I'm sure most college do something similar, and many businesses.