[ubuntu-us-ma] Marketing

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:46:21 GMT 2010

Bill,

This group is actually a Local Community, which is not just a user
group, it's an expert group, a education group, a advocacy group. Most
of what we do is not user related because users are already well served
socially.

As for what Ubuntu can deliver to users that Windows can not. I deal
with people all the time that love Ubuntu, they were heavily invested in
Microsoft software but are now so glad they changed over.

Martin,