[ubuntu-us-ma] Tonight's Party

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:26:39 GMT 2009

> The front area of the Globe Bar and Grill seemed better on the whole
> than the top area, I'd appreciate other people's thoughts on the
> different arrangements.

well . . .

pro  -

   - more visible but could ask to have poster by door for that

cons -

   - bay window table is far smaller than even their tiny mezzanine, let
   alone other pubs or dinners' private rooms
   - no room for cake by Sara or snack bits by bar
   - no mingling space for stand and chat
   - hard to look at demo machines without passing them around

( not to mention with no TV i had to leave for kickoff of playoff game.)

--
Bill
n1vux at arrl.net bill.n1vux at gmail.com