[ubuntu-us-ma] Tonight's Party

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 04:17:49 GMT 2009

Hey Everyone,

I want to thank everyone that came, it was a really fun evening with old
friends and new people all getting together to celebrate the release.

If you took pictures, I'd like to collate them into the gallery, so just
point to me a link or send me the files directly (best not to send large
files to the list).

The front area of the Globe Bar and Grill seemed better on the whole
than the top area, I'd appreciate other people's thoughts on the
different arrangements.

Thanks again, your an awesome community.

Best Regards, Martin Owens