[ubuntu-us-ma] Tonight's Party

James Gray jamespgray at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 18:39:35 GMT 2009

> The front area of the Globe Bar and Grill seemed
> better on the whole
> than the top area, I'd appreciate other people's
> thoughts on the
> different arrangements.

I think the space worked really well for the number of people we had.
However, I hope that in the future our turnout will grow.  I think it
would have been really difficult if the turn out had been a lot
larger.  I also agree with Bill's comments.

I only reserved the front because of a screw-up on their end that
prevented us from getting the back that night - there was a
reservation taken months ago that they booked us on top of.