[ubuntu-us-ma] Need help with Ubuntu

Theresa Hepburn thepburn at broadinstitute.org
Tue Jul 7 15:42:02 BST 2009

Hi Samuela,

I certainly wouldn't call myself an Ubuntu expert, I just like the OS
and the open source philosophy. I'm cc-ing the Ubuntu LoCo team for
the MA area. There are many more experienced Ubuntu users who watch
this list and I expect one of them will be more than happy to help.

Theresa Hepburn
Bioinformatics Assembly Analyst
The Broad Institute
320 Charles St 2250L