Ubuntu 8.04 - Hardy Heron

Jeffrey Finkelstein jeffrey.finkelstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:37:01 GMT 2008

The biggest and most important change for me is that Compiz now works
with the ATI card on my laptop (sadly, it has to be the proprietary
fglrx driver). If they really want to enable compiz by default, they
better make sure it works with as many cards as possible.

Other than that, everything seems good. I'm very glad that they have
included the xrandr GUI for attaching multiple displays to a system,
which has traditionally been a problem for Linux (see here for more
info on that: http://bryceharrington.org/drupal/ ).