Ubuntu 8.04 - Hardy Heron

Thomas Cameron tom at drdabbles.us
Fri Mar 28 03:24:08 GMT 2008

I've been running it since around alpha 3 or so. Haven't run into any
problems thus far, and now it's in beta.

Love the Evolution updates, FF3 is fantastic, Compiz and
auto-configuring X.org are welcome additions as well.

In general, I like it. The x64 edition is much closer in functionality
to x32 than previous releases, which is important for those of us that
have 4GB of RAM in their laptops. :-P