Meeting/Event Agendas

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 29 06:31:52 GMT 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 1:33 AM, Theresa Hepburn <theresa.hepburn at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't see how organizational meeting agendas hold bearing on community
> outreach events. Why wouldn't the Ubuntu presentation be linked from the
> Events page (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Events)?  Am I
> understanding your situation correctly? Is there a presentation planning
> meeting you want to have an agenda displayed for?

Yes, there's a presentation planning meeting

I like the idea of knowing that the most up to date information about
> what we are all actively concerned with will consistently be found on
> the same page. I find it to be simpler to the end user. Then again, I'm
> not certain I entirely understand what your overall goal is.

I think anyone who makes it as far as to investigating what we will be
talking about at future meetings will have a problem at looking at the same
agenda, linked to from the same place, on the actual meeting page