Meeting/Event Agendas

Theresa Hepburn theresa.hepburn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 06:33:27 GMT 2008

I don't see how organizational meeting agendas hold bearing on community
outreach events. Why wouldn't the Ubuntu presentation be linked from the
Events page (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Events)?  Am I
understanding your situation correctly? Is there a presentation planning
meeting you want to have an agenda displayed for?

I like the idea of knowing that the most up to date information about
what we are all actively concerned with will consistently be found on
the same page. I find it to be simpler to the end user. Then again, I'm
not certain I entirely understand what your overall goal is.