"Linux - Stop holding our kids back"

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 20:23:23 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Catching up on a lot of "free reading"....

Greg, I love what you said.  Its too true.

Algot, I haven't forgotten and I really want to start doing more work on
it.  After the holidays and in the new year.

And this article from LWN.net was an interesting read (well I usually like
all the articles).  Last paragraph touched on education sector.....

Best Holiday Wishes,
Rio