Installfest

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 01:31:27 BST 2007

> ...actually, confusion appears to have just set in. I don't quite understand
> how wanting to introduce my local libraries to Ubuntu would require me to
> oversee all work done with our libraries. Perhaps nothing does get done if
> people are demanded to oversee entire projects for wanting to promote Ubuntu
> in an additional way? Your little rant there made me less inclined to do
> what I stated that I would do. Anyone else want to come to Lynn to promote
> Ubuntu here? Nope, didn't think so. I can volunteer to do some work in what
> little free time I have, but I'm no leader. I think it may be in my best
> interest to continue spreading Ubuntu goodness in my own way, without the
> negativity.

Oh dear, I try and clarify and apologies and make good and all that
happens is people get more annoyed. I'm sorry once again for the
appearance of ranting, it was not my intention and no I did not demand
anything nor do I expect anyone to do anything, I'm not the boss of
anyone and people can do as they please. That though is the premiss;
and I'm not to say any more I plead the 5th.

If you believe I've been ranting or that I have set a bad example I
will leave. and I'm half tempted to quit right now anyway but I
suspect that's just a bad mood that has set in.

Regretfully, Martin Owens