Installfest

GoatTuber goattuber at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 00:34:21 BST 2007

I don't think anyone would benefit if you left the team. You bring a lot to
the team, and everyone would lose out if you did leave. The Ubuntu MA team,
the potential new users... everyone but M$. We all have the same goal of
bringing Ubuntu to those that are still left in the dark about it. Your
previous emails may not have come out the way you had intended. As Brian
mentioned, you sounded very bitter, and as we all know, it's hard to judge
people's tone and mood from an email.

I'll see what I can do with a few libraries around here. If everything goes
well, I'll let you guys know and see about updating the wiki with the
details on what kind of procedure needs to be taken to do it. Honestly I'm
not altogether too familiar with what would need to be done on the team
wiki.