Proposition

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 06:44:57 GMT 2007

> Who do you mean when you say "ubuntu are surprised"?

Oh people in the community, people from Canonical who make launchpad etc.

> Indeed, I thought the launchpad group was a moderated one, and everyone had to be
> approved in order to join. Who does the approving, and if there's a problem, should
> this process be any different than it is?

It is, but the process at the moment is to grant everyone membership
(there are three administrators who can grant membership)

The other thing that guine-pig was saying today was that launchpad
really isn't a useful tool for LoCo teams at the moment; it's immature
and not designed for what we need.

Best Regards, Martin Owens