Proposition

Aaron Haviland orion at parsed.net
Sun Dec 9 06:40:46 GMT 2007

Steve Pomeroy wrote, on Dec 08, 2007 at 14:56 EST:
> On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 01:16:22PM -0500, Martin Owens wrote:
> > that ubuntu are surprised by how we run our launchpad team, we grant everyone
> > membership.

Who do you mean when you say "ubuntu are surprised"?

> We do? I thought that we generally at least verified that someone was related to
> the group?

Indeed, I thought the launchpad group was a moderated one, and everyone had to be
approved in order to join. Who does the approving, and if there's a problem, should
this process be any different than it is?

--
Aaron Haviland
34 Wayne Ave, Dudley, MA                       home:  [508] 943 - 7974