Ubuntu MASSACHUSETTS InstallFest

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:14:37 BST 2007

So long as you realise that some of us will have to set out 3 days in
advance to walk to Massachusetts West; I mean it's all very well
complaining about the lack of parking and roads in Boston but what
about the lack of public transport (viable and none extortionate etc)
for the rest of the state?

Did you look at the map? geographically Massachusetts is Boston
centric, I mean look at the roads, the way they radiate out and
concentrate on that one place for good reason.

So when you can pledge to come pick people up and drop them back off
for meetings we can consider going to other parts of the state for our
general meetings; otherwise we can be fair and have local meetings
which report back and if there is enough interest and activity locally
then we can organise local events. At the moment 1 person does not a
group make.

We did talk about having a state wide installfest tour, and if this is
the kind of thing that will appease you then we can bring it forwards
from next year with your help.

Best Regards, Martin Owens