calendar invite location

Wesley Harp wesj at wesleyharp.com
Wed Feb 27 16:03:05 GMT 2008

Please be aware that the map function on Google calendar is associating an
address with us that is not relevant.  If you use the map function and there
is not an actual location in the location field it will show you the address
of the restaurant where the first release party took place.  This is NOT the
location for any of our events.  In the future, when creating events we will
try to be more clear about which events are on IRC and which are face to
face events with a physical location.

Again, I apologize for any confusion.

Wesley