a simple request

Dustin Puryear dustin at puryear-it.com
Wed Apr 2 17:05:38 BST 2008

Did you know the list is configured to reply to the OP instead of back
to the list? I just clicked Reply and it was addressed to
wesj at wesleyharp.com. Odd. Just a FYI.

Anyway, this is pretty much par for the course, so you just have to get
used to it. If someone asks something that is already documented, just
reply with the URL. Eventually that will help. Otherwise, that's just
the way the Internet is. :)

--
Dustin Puryear
President and Sr. Consultant

Author, "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
   http://www.puryear-it.com/pubs/linux-unix-best-practices/