Install Fest planning

Eric Lake ericlake at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 20 16:24:06 GMT 2007

We as a team decided a little while back to have an Install Fest on
January 12th 2008 from 3:00 - 6:00 PM EST.

Is this a realistic goal?
What do we need to do to get ready for it?
Do we still want to do the event?
Should we change the date?

I ask these things because attendance at meetings where we can discuss
these things is very low. Do we need to change the day and or time of
the meetings?

I am feeling that with Christmas and New Years upon us that we are not
going to have the time that we really need to have a good event.

Please share you ideas. If you would like to add some ideas to the
wiki page as well https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KentuckyTeam/InstallFest2008
but lets also try to voice them in this thread.

--
Thanks,

Eric Lake