Install Fest planning

Eric Lake ericlake at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 28 17:40:54 GMT 2007

OK. We had a meeting last night and discussed some ideas to get more
people to attend. Also I mentioned that I heard back from O'Reilly
about getting some materials to use as door prizes. The response was:

"Please send me a list of 10 books from our site and the shipping
address and phone number and I'll order them when I'm back in the
office next week."

So we need to have everyone go to
http://www.oreilly.com/store/complete.html and pick out some good
books for us to use. Email the list that you come up with back to the
list or to me directly. We need to have this done ASAP to make sure
they get here on time. Please try to get them to me by 1/1/08.

--
Thanks,

Eric Lake