[ubuntu-us-in] The state of Evolution these days

Mike Brown emmersonbrown at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:19:29 GMT 2009

I haven't used evolution AT ALL since switching to Ubuntu. I prefer
Thunderbird, especially since I have the Zindus plugin which syncs all
my contacts between thunderbird and my gmail account.

Plus there isn't a portable evolution that can be run off a USB
drive.... (As far as I know)
For those that are curious, here's Thunderbird portable (It's only for
Windows though, so I guess it only comes in handy if you're away from
your Ubuntu desktop and need to borrow a friend's or public computer)
http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable