[ubuntu-us-in] The state of Evolution these days

Robert Freeman-Day presgas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:00:10 GMT 2009

Brian,

Believe me, I am not a user of evolution, I use T-bird and Pine myself.
 I do think that if you wish to rant, you should look into and maybe
offer a means to get people involved...hell, maybe yourself.  Then add
it to the email.

The evolution project page is here: http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/

Get yerself an account and report those crashes to the team's bug
reporter: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Evolution

It may be a good idea to look into their process of hunting those bugs:
http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/bugs.shtml

Now, this search only took 10 minutes...how long did it take to compose
this rant I am replying to?

I also entreat the community (esp those at IU and others using Exchange
2007) to take a peek at openchange (http://www.openchange.org/).  This
could be promising...we will see what we will see, but only if capable
and interested people roll up sleeves and get to testing and contributing.