[ubuntu-us-in] Intrepid release party

Ryan M. Peters sloshy45 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 15 20:51:18 BST 2008

	Yeah but there's a few of us who are only 14 and aren't allowed in bars
(namely, me). Speaking of which I remember asking to be a member of this
team a while ago a couple of time, but I don't think i made it too
noticeable of a message... of well at least I'm technically involved
here!
	Oh yeah I completely forgot to say I have a library program on Ubuntu
at the Highland Library (yeah I'm nowhere near Indy so i wouldn't be
able to go to the party anyways) this weekend the 20th at 1 PM Central,
and another one the following week for people to burn cd's of Hardy
8.04.1.