[ubuntu-us-in] OpenStreetMap

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:54:58 GMT 2008

Heheh, yeah, just remember to set a time limit or something; it can be
really addictive.

I started off with "Hm, the roads in my addition look horrendous, let
me clean them up so they represent reality a little better."

Then I went down the road and cleaned up some major streets and some
of the neighboring neighborhoods.

Then I traced out the section of the rivergreenway walking trail that
we most use.

Then I traced out one of the buildings in my area...

At this point I forced myself to stop, because I could just keep
coming up with "Oh, just one more thing" for as long as I let myself.

Reminds me of the Civilization series of games; "Just one more turn
and I can walk away...Just one more turn and I can walk away..."

;-)

Simón

P.S. http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Beginners%27_Guide