[ubuntu-us-in] OpenStreetMap

indylarry at larrytooley.com indylarry at larrytooley.com
Mon Nov 17 03:40:27 GMT 2008

I found that project a few months back. I don't have a GPS but I just sat down and learned to edit in a few minutes and start plugging away. I would recommend everyone join the project. Imagine how much we could get done if each of us contributed an hour a week.  It is painless and usually I listen to some good music and have a beer while I am at it.