Changes to the LoCo organization. Georgia LoCo Council

Kevin Fishburne kevinfishburne at eightvirtues.com
Tue Oct 2 04:47:57 BST 2007

Possibly T-shirts, bumper stickers, and YouTube videos. I wasn't
thinking of lengthy monologues but something more along the lines of
clever one liners or funny skits. Something poking fun at the idea of
software piracy, product keys, WGA protection, etc. Here's an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V2oF_BNO5U

I don't speak Spanish but I think I got the general idea behind it.