[ubuntu-florida] Release Party & App Developer School

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 01:43:02 UTC 2014

Sorry that I wasn't there this evening. We had a few recent drives die on
our SAN and the vendor couldn't get their until this evening. I stayed
pretty late at work in order to get this taken care of.  Thanks for keeping
everyone in the Loop.

We have a place here in Melbourne called the Knowledge tree, It offers
small class size conference rooms with projectors and all sorts of cool
things for nominal fees. I can try and organize an Application Developers
Outreach there sometime during the summer, Maybe you can teach it remotely,
or visit or something ;-).

Talk with you soon!

Chris C.
itnet7