Introducing Elliot Murphy

Elliot Murphy elliot at canonical.com
Fri Mar 16 17:59:39 GMT 2007

Hi!

I stumbled across the #ubuntu-florida channel in IRC today, and I'm
pleased to see that you are trying to organize a Florida LoCo. I'm
statik on freenode.

My name is Elliot Murphy, and I'm a long-time Florida resident, software
 engineer (many operating systems), web developer, and free software
contributor. I'm currently living in central Brevard county (cocoa), but
am regularly in Orlando and occasionally make my way to Miami,
Jacksonville, and Tampa. I'm currently working for Canonical Ltd on the
Launchpad team, and I've been using Ubuntu for about 2 years now.

Does this group plan to focus on general Ubuntu advocacy, or are there
some more specific goals you would like to accomplish?

cheers,
-elliot