[DC LoCo] (no subject)

KROLL, MITCHELL (KROLM7708 - WAK) KROLM7708 at students.uwc.edu
Thu Mar 18 00:34:00 GMT 2010

 Hello, this is Mitch from WI.  I was trying to install the new version of Ubuntu on my PC that does not have an OS on it.  I was wondering why when I have the disk in and try to install a screen pops up that runs through some things then stops at Kernel_ and wont continue.  I also do not know how to translate the memory test that was supplied on the disk because it looked as if every memory point was an error.  Please help and see if i just need to wait longer while installing or if something in my memory is actually screwed up not allowing and OS to be installed.  Thanks~ Mitch