[DC LoCo] Global Bug Jam

Brian Curtis bcurtiswx at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 25 15:26:16 GMT 2010

The future Mrs will be here next weekend so thats bad for me.  It appears as
right now (unfortunately) that most people are unable to make it to TOI for
the global bug jam.  I've advertised our bug jam to be held in #ubuntu-us-dc
as the Global Jam is this weekend.  I expect to see lots of people there.
Remember that if you don't know how to triage this Global Jam is a great way
to learn.

See everyone in the channel on Saturday,

~Brian

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Luke Faraone <luke at faraone.cc> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 17:43, Ted Smith <teddks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'll be there - though maybe if everyone else is conflicted, we should
>> push it back.
>>

> Would it violate the spirit of the Jam to hold it a week later? I'm free
> then.
>
> --
> Luke Faraone
> http://luke.faraone.cc

--Wernher Von Braun
"The second law of thermodynamics: If you think things are in a mess now,
JUST WAIT!!"
The Statement Below is True
The Statement Above is False