[DC LoCo] picked up some compaq ipaq for the cleveland park library

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Fri Sep 21 17:03:43 BST 2007

hi team,

   this morning i picked up 7 donated compaq ipaqs which we can use in the linux
training room at the cleveland park library.

    i have the computers in the trunk of my car here at work (at the takoma park
maryland library, 101 philadelphia ave, takoma park, maryland.)

     you're welcome to stop by to pick them up today, sanjay, or i can drop them
off at your place after i'm done with work (at 8 pm tonite), or at some time
over the weekend, if that works better for you.

            phil

Phil Shapiro  pshapiro at his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://philsrssfeed.blogspot.com