[CoLoCo] Dual-boot and wine options

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 22:53:22 BST 2008

Thanks for the link!  That's a nice setup and implementation of Linux... and
I definitely agree that in that case it makes Linux a great tool to use.

Let me know how your work goes!  I'd love to visit the school once they have
installed the new software and machines to see how it is being utilized.

-David