[CoLoCo] New Firefox 3 Features

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 19:07:19 BST 2008

I've tried gnash too. It did not seem to work very well. I think it
worked on some, but not most flash sites. After that i just used flash
9 from adobe.

I like using noscript on firefox. Helps me sort out ad's and
JavaScript's that collect info about where you live, what browser you
use, etc...

I used to use adblock plus, but i re-installed awhile back and forgot
about it. I may download it again.

-Andrew