[CoLoCo] 1:1 laptops/tablets in Denver school.

Jeffrey LePage jeffrey_lepage at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 02:11:26 BST 2008

A follow-up from our discussion about DSST and their 1:1 laptop program:

I emailed Mark Inglis, the IT director at DSST.  He had this to say...
"We are still looking toward open source.  We used Moodle this past year with reasonable success. So far, that is all the further we have gone."

...I think there's a possibility that he might consider loading Ubuntu on his laptops.  Sometime in the future.