[CoLoCo] *Stellarium makes a hit with old astronomy teacher*

Richard Guenther heistooheavy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 04:49:23 BST 2007

Nice job!  I am also having some success with my high school programming club.  I have several students learning python and several wanting to get Linux at home.  Looks like we'll be getting some not-too-old computers donated for the students to put Linux on.  Just today another kid joined our club who's running SUSE Linux at home.  All the software we're using is 100% open-source :-).