[CoLoCo] west slope meeting - this whatever ;-)

Fri Sep 21 17:48:29 BST 2007

Not enough time to plan an event of that magnitude for Gutsy, but
perhaps Hardy.  And yes, it would be good to do this, very good, indeed.

But more to the point, we ~must~ start doing publicized launch events
for Ubuntu Linux, with loud noises and something interesting on a
projector...  Maybe there's a feed we could connect to?  Does Canonical
do a launch event like this, that we could put on a screen while we have
our little beer and cake party, in Vail, in Denver, AND in Longmont.
Someone with a webcam in each location would be gravy.