[CoLoCo] *Stellarium makes a hit with old astronomy teacher*

Mark Gomez markbgomez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:48:40 BST 2007

At the school I teach at, I've set up a mini-lab with edubuntu and our
yearbook will be produced with open-source software.  Krita and GIMP for
photo editing, and Firefox for using Josten's system.  We'll probably
incorporate OOo for editing articles and may dabble in Scribus for some of
the tougher layouts.  I hope they will see that there are alternatives to
MS.