[CoLoCo] Kubuntu?

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 00:13:51 BST 2007

Brett Trigg wrote:

>     As I understand it, though, you could run the apps you want on the
> desktop you prefer.
>     Am I wrong in this assumption?

Yeah. You should be able run whatever programs you want on whichever
desktop you choose. So, pick one and then install any kde or gnome apps
you want. Or you could install both, and switch back and fourth.

On a side note, I always find it weird when people say kde is more
Windows-ish. I found gnome to have the 'windows' features I wanted, just
without the microsoft. I suppose it's just a matter of perspective.