[CoLoCo] A New Team Logo :-)

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Thu Sep 6 14:27:52 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 20:08 -0600, Andrew wrote:
> As for price.... Ummm... i'm for the place on the net, where you can get this
> digitalization done for a $10 one time cost. But, how fast do they do it?

I had mine back in less than 24hrs, payment was via Pay Pal

Send a message to:
  Embroidery Designs Shop <info at embroidery-designs-shop.com>

And they can take care of you.  This is of course assuming the place
making the shirts uses industry standard DST files.  The advantage of
this way is that we (the group) own the file, and can then order more
shirts from the same place, or another place.  Options are gooooooood.

If they asked who referred you, I have no problem you telling them it
was me (Kevin Fries at Fighting Penguin Business Systems).  My
experience was very positive.

Kevin Fries

--
Kevin Fries