[CoLoCo] A New Team Logo :-)

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Sep 6 16:39:14 BST 2007

Well, even with the $40 savings on this part, they still charge 10 bucks per
shirt for the embroidery. The web shirt company is cheaper all around. $15
for the shirt and embroidery. Of course they have other shirt options but
there is only a 4 shirt minimum so we could meet a lot of different
preferences. However, I don't see an option for sleeve text.

Jim