[CoLoCo] A New Team Logo :-)

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 03:08:55 BST 2007

I also agree with getting the "original" shirt now, and possibly a 'new' one later

as for the logo's.... I'm partial to both. Both show our pride in Ubuntu and living in Colorado.

But, on the "new" logo... I like the first one Mitch put together with the flag slanted or whatever. I don't like the "natural" looking one, as I think it looks forced.

As for price.... Ummm... i'm for the place on the net, where you can get this
digitalization done for a $10 one time cost. But, how fast do they do it?

-Andrew