[Ubuntu Chicago] Your Ubuntu Local Community!

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 29 04:24:34 UTC 2012

Hello,

If you are reading this e-mail then you happen to be an admin contact
for one of the 38 unapproved LoCo's in North America and I just wanted
to reach out and see why your LoCo is unapproved? (Never Approved,
Didn't get Re-Approved etc)

It is my hope that if you are in need of some mentoring or tips for
getting your LoCo fired up and growing your community that you will take
the time to reply and I would love to provide some ideas or just listen
to any difficulties you have ran into as a Leader of a LoCo.

As a Community Member I want to see continued growth of our community
and for LoCo's across the globe to be successful so I'm taking this
opportunity to try and engage LoCo's in North America and see if any of
you need help or have questions.

Please do not hesitate to shoot me an e-mail!

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com